FORGOTTEN DAMNED BIKE 2021 KEY FEATURES
- Sealed bearings throughout (headset, BB & hubs)
- Chromoly 9.5" rise handlebars for a bigger rider
- Chromoly tubular Pro-style 2-piece crankset
- Longer top tube length to suit a rider up to 185cm tall
The Forgotten Damned BMX bike is the top of the Forgotten BMX range, with pro-level spec that suits a taller or older rider, without breaking the bank. Sealed bearings throughout, you can trust the Forgotten Damned BMX keeps you shredding for longer.
Finished in an epic gloss black colour with chrome bars and forks, the Forgotten Damned bike is damn cool!
- TOP TUBE: 21"
- HEAD TUBE: 75.5º
- SEAT TUBE: 71º
- CHAINSTAY: 13.25"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- Frame: 1020 Hi Ten steel, Top & Down Tube Gussets
- Forks: CRMO Forgotten Pro Style Fork, Tapered Legs
- Handlebars: CRMO Forgotten, 9.5" rise, 30" wide
- Grips: Tempered Zephyr, flangeless
- Headset: Integrated, sealed bearing
- Stem: Forgotten Pro Alloy Top Load
- Brakes (rear): 990 style with clear pads
- Brake lever (right): Alloy
- Cables: Slick (rear)
- Sprocket: Forgotten 25T
- Crankset: Forgotten 2pce CRMO Tubular 8 spline, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC 510
- Pedals: Wellgo PC
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall 36h
- Tires: Innova 20” x 2.3”
- Front Hub: Forgotten Alloy 10mm axle, 36 hole, sealed bearing
- Rear Hub: Forgotten Alloy Cassette, 36 hole, 14mm axle, sealed bearing w/9t driver
- Seat/Seatpost: Forgotten Fat Seat/Post Combo
First 30mins of riding a street course ******. Super rusty, in my mind I was doing a 360 air but only managed 90 degree of turn before my fat old body hit the concrete. Awesome to get back on a bike though, it's been 24yrs since I rode a bmx on any sort of ramp. One issue I have with the bmx is the rear brakes are ****..... Other than that, all good