FORGOTTEN LURKER 2021 KEY FEATURES
- Sealed bearings throughout (headset, BB & hubs)
- Chromoly 9" rise handlebars
- Chromoly tubular crankset
- Mid length top tube suits a wide variety of riders
Want a good quality BMX bike and don't want to pay a fortune?
The Forgotten Lurker BMX bike provides serious features, for less. A mid-length top tube will suit most young riders with quality CRMO where it's needed. With sealed bearings throughout, you can trust the Forgotten Lurker isn't going to be spending time in the workshop.
Finished in 3 awesome colour options with chrome bars and forks, the Forgotten Lurker bike looks as good as it performs!
- TOP TUBE: 20.65"
- HEAD TUBE: 75.5º
- SEAT TUBE: 71º
- CHAINSTAY: 13.25"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- Frame: 1020 Hi Ten steel, Top & Down Tube Gussets
- Forks: Forgotten Tapered Pro Style Fork, CRMO Legs
- Handlebars: CRMO Forgotten, 9" rise, 29" wide
- Grips: Tempered Zephyr, flangless
- Headset: Integrated, sealed bearing
- Stem: Forgotten High Riser Alloy Top Load, 30mm rise
- Brakes (rear): 990 style with clear pads
- Brake lever (right): Alloy
- Cables: Slick (rear)
- Sprocket: Forgotten 25T
- Crankset: Forgotten 3pce CRMO Tubular 8 spline, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC 510
- Pedals: Wellgo PC
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall 36h
- Tires: Innova 20” x 2.3”
- Front Hub: Forgotten Alloy 10mm axle, 36 hole, sealed bearing
- Rear Hub: Forgotten Alloy Cassette, 36 hole, 14mm axle, sealed bearing w/9t driver
- Seat/Seatpost: Forgotten Fat Seat/Post Combo