Hoffman Bikes has had some legends in their ranks, one of whom went on to contribute to world of Freestyle BMX like few others - the great Taj Mihelich!
Taj Mihelich is a BMX legend that has changed the way riders looked at style. The power and aggression he rode with was second to none, and he was the owner of one of the best cancans and downside tailwhips ever!
His Hoffman Taj frame was revered, and thanks to Mat Hoffman - Hoffman Bikes has rereleased his frame!
We've got it available in beige with modern geometry, or the mid school geometry in baby blue.. Which would make one hell of a trail frame!
- 100% 4130 CRMO TUBING
- Single butted down tube with integrated gusset
- 4mm Thick heat-treated dropouts
- Removable brake mounts and cable guides on beige model
- Welded chainstay brake mounts on baby blue (mid-school) model
- Integrated head tube w/removable detangler tabs
- Mid BB
GEOMETRY (Biege model)
- 21” TT
- 13.1” CS
- 75° HT
- 71° ST
- 11.6” BB
- Weight: 5.6 lbs
GEOMETRY (Baby Blue Mid-School model)
- 21.5” Top tube
- 14” Chainstay length
- 74.5° Head tube
- 71° Seat tube
- 11.6” BB Height
- Weight: 5.9 lbs