Chasing down the ultimate entry level BMX bike that looks the goods and performs? The 2019 Kink Curb BMX solves your problems and ramps it up for even more value. Kitted out with awesome parts and great modern geometry for a younger BMX rider.
The Gloss Nickel with chrome bars and matching stickers scream 'pro ride' without the price tag. This might be one of the cheap BMX bikes in price, but looks and performs are far from it!
- TOP TUBE: 20"
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.25"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- STAND OVER: 8.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.75"
- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Kink Lance 100% Hi-Ten Steel, tapered fork legs
- Bars: Kink Human CC 8.75” 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Mission Paragon Flangless
- Barends: Kink Paragon Plug Style
- Stem: Mission Control TL 50mm
- Headset: Standard 1 1/8″ Threadless
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Access Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm, 9t Driver
- Front Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Seat: Mission Goodman Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Wanda 2.35″
- Rear Tire: Wanda 2.35″
- Weight: 12.13kg / 26.75lb