Kink BMX always, always, throw their hat into the ring as contenders for 'Best entry level BMX bike' with the Kink Curb model - and for 2021, it's no exception.
The Kink Curb 2021 BMX is kitted out with awesome Mission BMX parts and great modern geometry for a beginner BMX rider that wants to get rad at the skatepark, jumps or streets.
With four epic colour options that will cater to any taste, the Kink Curb 2021 bike looks like a pro BMX without the price tag.
The Kink Curb might be a cheap BMX bike price-wise, but its looks and performs are far from it!
- Strong tubular 3-piece cranks
- Responsive geometry for a beginner or smaller BMX rider
- 25/9 gearing for more clearance at the skatepark
- Wide 2.4" tires for more stability
- TOP TUBE: 20"
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.25"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- STAND OVER: 8.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.75"
- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Kink Lance 100% Hi-Ten Steel, tapered fork legs
- Bars: Kink T875, 8.75” rise, 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Mission Paragon Flangless
- Barends: Kink Paragon Plug Style
- Stem: Mission Control TL 50mm
- Headset: Standard 1 1/8″ Threadless
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L3 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Reserve Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm, 9t Driver
- Front Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Seat: Mission Warsaw Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Mission Tracker 2.4″
- Rear Tire: Mission Tracker 2.4″
- Weight: 12.29kg / 27.1lb