Chasing down the ultimate entry level BMX bike that looks the goods and performs?
The Kink Curb 2018 solves your problems! Kitted out with killer parts and great geometry for a younger rider.
This gloss trans maroon is an insanely slick finish. Super subdued, but when the sun hits it, it looks next level. Definitely a really nice colour.
- TOP TUBE: 20"
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.25"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- STAND OVER: 8.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.75"
- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Kink Lance 100% Hi-Ten Steel, tapered fork legs
- Bars: Kink Human CC 8.75” 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Mission Paragon Flangless
- Barends: Kink Paragon Plug Style
- Stem: Mission Control TL 50mm
- Headset: Standard 1 1/8″ Threadless
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Access Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm, 9t Driver
- Front Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Seat: Mission Goodman Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Wanda 2.35″
- Rear Tire: Wanda 2.35″
- Weight: 12.13kg / 26.75lb