- 18" top tube and 18" wheels work perfectly for a rider 115 - 135cm tall
- Sealed bearing Mid BB with shorter length tubular 3-piece cranks
- Sealed bearing, integrated headset requires less maintenance
- Wide 2.4" tires provide stability
- 36 spoke wheels are incredibly tough for an 18" bike
Year after year, Kink BMX bikes just keep looking better and better.. But this Kink Kicker 2021 model takes the cake!
The Kink Kicker 18" BMX bike is a staggeringly beautiful ride; the 'Black Copper' finish is truly one of a kind and works amazingly with the copper colour handlebars and decals.
Built with tough parts and tough looks that a rider of any age would be stoked on, this 18 inch wheeled beast is the perfect choice for a younger/shorter rider who won't quite fit on a 20".
The Kink Kicker 18" features size appropriate parts and geometry assure you're getting a bike that performs.
- Toptube Length: 18"
- Chainstay Length: 12.25"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 7.5″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.75"
- Frame: Kink Kicker 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Steerer Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink T800, 8” rise 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Kink Paragon
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L2 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 152mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Echo Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm, 9T driver
- Front Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Seat: Mission Cypress Slim Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Mission Tracker 18″ x 2.4″
- Rear Tire: Mission Tracker 18″ x 2.4″
- Weight: 11.33kg