KINK KICKER 18" 2022 BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES
- 18" top tube and 18" wheels work perfectly for a rider 135 - 155cm tall
- Sealed bearing Mid BB with shorter length tubular 3-piece cranks
- Sealed bearing, integrated headset requires less maintenance
- Wide 2.4" tires provide stability
- 36 spoke wheels are incredibly tough for an 18" bike
Always a winner in the 18 inch BMX department, the 2022 Kink Kicker delivers another knockout ride.
The Kink Kicker 18" BMX looks amazing for 2022 with a matte midnight blue frame, with all black components that works amazingly with copper colour decals.
Built with tough parts and tough looks that a rider of any age would be stoked on, this 18 inch wheeled beast is the perfect choice for a younger/shorter rider who won't quite fit on a 20".
The Kink Kicker 18" 2022 bike features size appropriate parts and geometry assure you're getting a bike that performs.
- Toptube Length: 18"
- Chainstay Length: 12.25"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 7.5″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.75"
- Frame: Kink Kicker 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Steerer Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink T800, 8” rise 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Kink Paragon
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L2 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 152mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Echo Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm, 9T driver
- Front Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Seat: Mission Cypress Slim Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Mission Tracker 18″ x 2.4″
- Rear Tire: Mission Tracker 18″ x 2.4″
- Weight: 11.33kg