- Junior hand brakes/no back pedal brake (cassette hub) makes learning to ride easier
- 28h wheels are a good blend of strength and lightweight
- Smaller parts where necessary for easier reach
- Wide tires feature a reflective strip for a safer ride
The 14 inch BMX bike has been going from strength-to-strength and the 2021 Kink Pump 14" BMX is further proof. An epic BMX bike for kids who want to get started in BMX.
The Kink Pump 14" 2021 model features some great attention to detail in the form of small reach brakes and short 1-piece cranks, to make learning BMX way easier.
The Kink Pump 14 inch 2021 bike is definitely a standout 14 inch BMX bike, especially in the Digital Charcoal colour.
- Toptube Length: 14.5"
- Chainstay Length: 10.25"
- Headtube Angle: 74°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Standover Height: 6.5″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 8.75"
- Frame: Kink Pump, 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Kink Lance Fork 100% Hi-Ten Steel, Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink T600 6"" 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Mission Micro
- Barends: Closed End
- Stem: Mission Topload 40mm
- Headset: Standard 1 1/8″ Threadless
- Brake Lever: Mission Micro
- Brake Cable: Mission L0 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2
- Cranks: Forged 1pc 127mm
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American
- Pedals: Mission Junior Pedals
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Reserve Unsealed 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Mission X7 28H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 28H
- Seat: Mission Weider Mini Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim Clamp
- Front Tire: Mission Tracker 14 x 2.25"
- Rear Tire: Mission Tracker 14 x 2.25"
- Gyro Tabs: None
- Weight: 9.15kg