Kink's 2018 Whip bike is rock solid and at an incredible price. You're getting a full chromoly frame/fork/bars, all sealed bearings and a double wall rim, built around a mid length 20.5" top tube frame that will suit many a rider.
Finished in a rad Gloss Rootbeer colour that is one of a kind.
- 20.5" top tube full CRMO frame
- Sealed rear cassette hub
- Kink Grizzly CC Chromoly 9" rise handlebars
- Kink Stryker Chromoly forks
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.75″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Frame Material: 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Fork: Kink Stryker 100% 4130 Chromoly, Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink Grizzly CC 9” 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Grips: Kink Ace Flangeless
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L3 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Echo Sealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission React Sealed Cassette 14mm
- Driver: Sealed 9T
- Front Rim: Mission Merlot36H
- Rear Rim: Mission Mylar, double wall 36H
- Seat: Kink Gibbs Pivotal
- Seat Post: Mission Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Rear Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Weight: 11.76kg / 25.92lb