- The cheapest BMX bike available that reaches the 'Gold Standard'
- All Chromoly tubing in the frame, fork and handlebars provides high strength while remaining lightweight
- Sealed bearings everywhere requires less maintenance
- Mid length 20.5" top tube suits a wide variety of riders
- Stronger Mission Mylar double walled rims front and rear
If you're wondering what the 'Gold Standard' for BMX bikes would look like, it would certainly feature a full chromoly frame, fork and handlebars. It would use sealed bearings in all areas - and it would definitely have double walled rims front and back.
Finding a bike that checks all of these boxes is easy, but finding one for less than $900 AUD is tough. Until you found this BMX bike.
The Kink Whip 2021 has all of these features and more, not skimping on quality anywhere.
Finished in a tough as nails Granite Charcoal colour, the Kink Whip 2021 BMX is as legit as a BMX bike can get.
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Frame: Kink Whip 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Fork: Kink Stryker 100% 4130 Chromoly, Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink T900, 9” rise, 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Grips: Kink Ace Flangeless
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L4 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock PC
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Nexus 25T, 6061 Alloy
- Front Hub: Mission Foxtrot Sealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Engage Sealed Cassette 14mm, sealed 9t driver
- Front Rim: Mission Mylar, double wall 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission Mylar, double wall 36H
- Seat: Kink Duran Stealth Pivotal
- Seat Post: Mission Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Rear Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Weight: 12.53kg / 27.62lb