What a beast Nathan Williams is, he sure has left his mark on BMX, every video part he has put out has been incredible and he continues to push street riding in a direction that is gnarly, original, while remaining stylish.
We are big fans of Nathan Williams at Back Bone, so we are stoked to have his new Kink Williams frame hit us.
Built with high quality Sanko tubing, dialled street geometry and a boat load of features that make it one legit BMX street frame. The interior anti-slip dropouts in particular is a really nice touch to keep your wheel from moving during peg grinds.
- Available in 20.5 / 20.75 / 21 / 21.25" top tube lengths
- 75.5° head tube angle
- 71° seat tube angle
- 9" stand over height
- 12.75" chainstay length (slammed)
- 11.7" BB height
- Material:100% seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly tubing
- Integrated Campy spec head tube
- Investment cast dropouts with Integrated chain tensioners
- Internally and externally machined mid BB
- Removable through-bolt brake mounts
- Top tube and down tube gussets
- Oval chainstays for tire clearance up to 2.5”
- CNC’d seatstay bridge with Kink badge inlay
- Anti-slip interior dropout knurling
- Weight: 4lb 15oz / 2.24kg (20.75")