The Meybo BMX Holeshot expert race frame has made some upgrades to their already great Holeshot frame for 2018.
Made for those who want a frame that feels stiff and responsive. Very unique square tapered tubing allows for this to happen, reinforced and butted in all the right areas. Used by the Dutch BMX racing team including Twan Van Gendt. Plus, it's one good looking race frame.
Available in Expert size, in a rad gloss black with metallic grey and red water transfer (no scratch) decals.
- 6061 - T6 double treatment alloy
- Unique square tapered tubing for rigidity, meaning no lost power
- Multiple butted tubing to increase strength at high stress areas
- 10mm dropouts with included chain tensioners
- Down tube gusset
- 73.5º Head tube angle
- 19.6" top tube length
- 12.9 - 14.2" chainstay length
- 6.75" stand over height
- 1-1/8" Head tube size
- 25.4mm seat post size
- Euro BB
- V-brake mounts