The 2018 Meybo BMX Holeshot Junior race frame has made some upgrades to their already great Holeshot frame range. Made for those who want a frame that feels stiff and responsive. Very unique square tapered tubing allows for this to happen, reinforced and butted in all the right areas. Used by the Dutch BMX racing team including Twan Van Gendt. Plus, it's one good looking race frame.
Available in Junior size, in an impressive metallic red with gloss orange and white water transfer (no scratch) decals.
- 6061 - T6 double treatment alloy
- Unique square tapered tubing for rigidity, meaning no lost power
- Multiple butted tubing to increase strength at high stress areas
- 10mm dropouts with included chain tensioners
- Down tube gusset
- 73.5º Head tube angle
- 18.6" top tube length
- 12.9 - 14.2" chainstay length
- 6.75" stand over height
- 1" Head tube size
- 22.2mm seat post size
- Euro BB
- V-brake mounts