This Meybo Holeshot custom BMX race bike is made to cater to those who want something more than a standard complete.
We took the already high end Meybo Clipper complete race bike and bumped it up into high end territory with the amazing Meybo Holeshot frame. Meybo's extensive knowledge of the race world, coupled with the best value-for-money high end parts gives you an incredible race rig that feels stiff and responsive.
Back Bone owner Tyson Jones-Peni runs a Meybo Holeshot frame on his own race bike and has nothing but great things to say about it.
Available in Expert size with black with red and grey water transfer decals (no scratch!).
The Expert size is recommended for riders 150cm - 160cm tall.
The Meybo Holeshot expert custom bmx race bike. For use for BMX racing only.
- 73.5º Head tube angle
- 19.6" top tube length
- 12.9 - 14.2" chainstay length
- 6.75" stand over height
- 1-1/8" Head tube size
- 25.4mm seat post size
- Euro BB
- V-brake mounts
- 6061 - T6 double treatment alloy
- Unique square tapered tubing for rigidity, meaning no lost power
- Multiple butted tubing to increase strength at high stress areas
- 10mm dropouts with included chain tensioners
- Down tube gusset
- SD Expert full CRMO forks, 1-1/8" steerer, tapered legs
- Semi-integrated 1-1/8" headset, sealed bearing
- SD Alloy Expert handlebar
- SD 1-1/8" Stem, 40mm reach
- 130mm Flanged grip
- Tektro 316AG brake lever
- Odyssey Slic cable
- Tektro 926 AL V-brake
- Sealed front hub, 36h
- Sealed Cassette hub, 36h, 70 points of engagement
- 15t Alloy cassette cog
- 20 x 1-3/8" double wall rims, eyeleted spoke holes
- Maxxis DTH tires, 1-3/8"
- SD Mini Seat/Post combo, 22.2mm width
- Alloy seat clamp, 26.8mm
- SD Square drive alloy crankset, 160mm length
- Alloy Black platform pedals
- Square drive sealed bearing BB
- Alloy 37t chainring, 5 bolt
- Alloy chain tensioner
- KMC 610HX chain, 3/32"