Meybo TLNT Expert Race BMX Bike (2022)
Meybo TLNT Expert Race Bike Key Features:
Recommended rider height 142cm - 162cm
- Double wall rims with sealed bearing hubset
- 155mm length SD crankset
- 39/16 gearing = 50.7 inch gearing
- VeeRubber Speedbooster 1-3/8" tires
- Alloy lime nipples to match the decals are trick!
The expert size race bike suits riders who are 9 - 11 years old (on average). The Meybo TLNT Expert race bike is perfectly suited for this age group, with really great gearing, bars and cranks. Coupled with Meybo's extensive knowledge of the race world, the Meybo TLNT Expert is an incredibly well put together bike without dropping a fortune.
For use for BMX racing only.
- TOP TUBE: 19.7"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 73.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.38"
- Meybo TLNT Expert 6061-T6 Alloy frame, 10mm dropouts
- Meybo Hi-Ten forks, 1-1/8" steerer, 10mm dropouts
- FSA Full sealed integrated headset, 1-1/8"
- SD Alloy Expert handlebar
- SD 1-1/8" Stem, 40mm reach
- 130mm Flanged grip
- Promax BL-42 brake lever
- Promax MV-87 V-brake
- Sealed front hub, 36h
- Sealed Cassette hub, 36h, flip flop
- 16t freewheel
- 20 x 1-3/8" double wall rims, 36h
- VeeRubber SpeedBooster tires, 20 x 1-3/8"
- SD Mini Seat/Post combo, 25.4mm
- Alloy seat clamp, 28.6mm
- SD Square drive alloy crankset, 155mm length
- Alloy Black platform pedals
- Square drive sealed bearing BB
- Alloy 39t chainring, 5 bolt
- Alloy chainring bolts
- KMC Z33 chain, 3/32"