RADIO DICE 16" BMX KEY FEATURES
- 6061-T6 alloy frame to lighten up the ride
- Short 127mm alloy Radio crankset with sealed bearing euro BB further reduces weight
- 28h wheels for lightweight
- Easier 25/10 gearing makes for better pedalling when younger
- Lower 6.2" standover suits a smaller rider
Young riders looking to get into BMX are taken care of with the Radio Dice 16 inch BMX!
One of the lightest 16" BMX bikes on the market, you can see that Radio have taken care when choosing to Build the Dice 16; a lightweight alloy frame, 28 spoke wheels and an easier 25/10 gearing on light alloy cranks make the Radio Dice easier to manoeuvre.
The Alloy frame is a particularly smart move for those who want their young and budding BMXer to enjoy their first bike.
The Radio Dice 16 2021 model is available in two colour options and stacked with Salt and Radio BMX parts.
- Top tube length: 16"
- Chainstay length: 11.1"
- Standover height: 6.2"
Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71.5°
- BB Height: 9.75"
- Frame: 6061-T6 Alloy
- Fork: Radio Rookie 16 fork, 1020 hi-ten , tapered legs
- Bars: Radio Rookie 16, 1020 hi-ten, 6.75" rise
- Grips: Radio Am grips, flangeless
- Stem: Radio “Junior” top loading stem, 40mm reach
- Headset: FSA A-headset
- Lever: Radio Am alloy brake lever
- Brakes: Radio Am alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: RADIO “JUNIOR 16” 3pc crank, forged alloy, 127mm length
- BB: Euro (BSA 68), 19mm sealed bearing, JIS taper
- Pedals: Radio Rookie nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: KMC S1 chain
- Sprocket: Radio Rookie steel 25t sprocket
- Front Hub: Radio Am alloy hub, loose ball 3/8”s axle, 28h
- Rear Hub: Radio Am cassette hub, semi-sealed, 10t, 14mm axle, 28h
- Front Rim: Radio Rookie rim, straight single wall, 28h
- Rear Rim: Radio Rookie rim, straight single wall, 28h
- Seat: Radio Rookie Combo seat/post
- Seat Clamp: Radio alloy seat clamp
- Tires: SALT “Tracer” 2.2" front & rear
- Weight: 8.46kg / 18.65lbs