Radio Dice 18" BMX Bike (2021)
RADIO DICE 18" 2021 BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Suited for a rider 120cm - 155cm tall
- 6061-t6 alloy frame to really lighten up the ride
- Radio 3-piece tubular crankset with sealed bearing euro BB further lightens the Dice 18
- Lower 6.8" standover suits a smaller rider
18 inch BMX bikes need to be lightweight for smaller riders, so the Radio Dice 18 comes with an alloy frame so it can really be thrown around.
Stacked with Salt and Radio BMX parts, this Radio Dice is an awesome choice for a younger rider who isn't quite ready for a full size BMX.
- Top tube length: 18"
- Chainstay length: 12.2"
- Standover height: 6.8"
Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71.5°
- BB Height: 10.75"
- Frame: 6061-T6 Alloy
- Fork: Radio Rookie 18 fork, 1020 hi-ten , tapered legs
- Bars: Radio Rookie 18, 1020 hi-ten, 7.9" rise
- Grips: Radio Am grips, flangeless
- Stem: Radio top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: FSA A-headset
- Lever: Radio Am alloy brake lever
- Brakes: Radio Am alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: Radio “Rookie” tubular 3pc crank crmo 152mm, 8 Spline
- BB: Euro (BSA 68), 19mm sealed bearing
- Pedals: Radio Rookie nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: KMC S1 chain
- Sprocket: Radio Rookie steel 25t sprocket
- Front Hub: Radio Am alloy hub, loose ball 3/8”s axle, 36h
- Rear Hub: Radio Am cassette hub, semi-sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Front Rim: Radio Rookie rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: Radio Rookie rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Seat: Radio Century Combo seat/post
- Seat Clamp: Radio alloy seat clamp
- Tires: SALT “Tracer” 2.2" front & rear
- Weight: 9.86kg