RADIO DICE 18" 2021 BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Suited for a rider 110cm - 145cm tall
- 6061-T6 alloy frame to really lighten up the ride for a smaller rider
- Radio 3-piece tubular crankset with sealed bearing euro BB
- Lower 6.8" standover suits a smaller rider
The Radio Dice 18 inch BMX is one EPIC choice for a younger or smaller rider. With perfect geometry and making use of a lightweight alloy frame so it can really be moved around, this is one 18 inch BMX bike you can't go past without some serious thought.
The Radio Dice 18 2021 model is available in two colour options and stacked with Salt and Radio BMX parts.
- Top tube length: 18"
- Chainstay length: 12.2"
- Standover height: 6.8"
Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71.5°
- BB Height: 10.75"
- Frame: 6061-T6 Alloy
- Fork: Radio Rookie 18 fork, 1020 hi-ten , tapered legs
- Bars: Radio Rookie 18, 1020 hi-ten, 7.9" rise
- Grips: Radio Am grips, flangeless
- Stem: Radio “Junior” top loading stem, 40mm reach
- Headset: FSA A-headset
- Lever: Radio Am alloy brake lever
- Brakes: Radio Am alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: Radio “Rookie” tubular 3pc crank crmo 152mm, 8 Spline
- BB: Euro (BSA 68), 19mm sealed bearing
- Pedals: Radio Rookie nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: KMC S1 chain
- Sprocket: Radio Rookie steel 25t sprocket
- Front Hub: Radio Am alloy hub, loose ball 3/8”s axle, 36h
- Rear Hub: Radio Am cassette hub, semi-sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Front Rim: Radio Rookie rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: Radio Rookie rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Seat: Radio Century Combo seat/post
- Seat Clamp: Radio alloy seat clamp
- Tires: SALT “Tracer” 2.2" front & rear
- Weight: 9.86kg