Radio Dice BMX Bike (2021)
RADIO DICE 20" 2021 BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Suited for a rider 145cm - 170cm tall
- A great bike for a rider transitioning to 20" wheels
- One of the only 20" freestyle BMX bikes to come with an alloy frame to really lighten up the ride
- Radio 3-piece tubular crankset with sealed bearing euro BB further lightens the ride
- Lower 7.9" standover suits a smaller rider
Small 20 inch BMX bikes are hard to come by! The Radio Dice 20" is the bike we've been waiting for!
The Radio Dice 20 is one of the only freestyle bikes that utilises a lightweight alloy frame with smaller, responsive geometry, for a rider who is just stepping to the ranks of a 20 inch wheel and wants to be able to throw it around.
Stacked with Salt and Radio BMX parts, this Radio Dice is an awesome choice for a younger rider who wants a full size BMX.
- Top tube length: 20"
- Chainstay length: 13.2"
- Standover height: 7.9"
Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71.5°
- BB Height: 10.75"
- Frame: 6061-T6 Alloy
- Fork: Radio Rookie 20 fork, 1020 hi-ten , tapered legs
- Bars: Radio Rookie 20, 1020 hi-ten, 8.8" rise
- Grips: Radio Am grips, flangeless
- Stem: Radio top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: FSA A-headset
- Lever: Radio Am alloy brake lever
- Brakes: Radio Am alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: Radio “Rookie” tubular 3pc crank crmo 165mm, 8 Spline
- BB: Euro (BSA 68), 19mm sealed bearing
- Pedals: Radio Rookie nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: KMC S1 chain
- Sprocket: Radio Rookie steel 25t sprocket
- Front Hub: Radio Am alloy hub, loose ball 3/8”s axle, 36h
- Rear Hub: Radio Am cassette hub, semi-sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Front Rim: Radio Rookie rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: Radio Rookie rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Seat: Radio Century Combo seat/post
- Seat Clamp: Radio alloy seat clamp
- Tires: SALT “Tracer” 2.35" front & rear
- Weight: 11kg