Radio Raceline Helium Expert XL Frame
The Radio Helium Expert XL frame is a really well thought out Expert XL race frame that will find itself at the top of the podium!
This Raceline Expert XL frame is a smart choice, one of the only Expert XL frames that still use a 22.2mm seat tube, which means not having to throw down on a new saddle setup when sizing up from your Junior ride.
The Radio Raceline expert xl frame also has the ability to run either size wheels.
Coming from the We Make Things parent company (the same crew that brings you Wethepeople & Eclat BMX brands), you see very high attention to detail in the Radio Raceline frames.
- Material hydroformed 6061-T6 alloy
- Forged and CNC machined dropouts with Integrated chain tensioners
- V-brake mounts (Disc brake compatible)
- Water transfer (no scratch) decals
- Suits standard 20" and 20 x 1-3/8" wheel sizes
- 73.5º Head tube angle
- 20.5" (521mm) top tube length (effective)
- 13.2" minimum chainstay length
- 215mm seat tube length
- 526.6mm rider area
- 10.8" BB height
- 1-1/8" integrated head tube
- 10mm dropouts
- 22.2mm seat post size
- Euro BB
- V-brake mounts
- Weight (Inc. seat clamp): 1.51kg / 3.33lbs