The Radio Saiko 18 inch BMX is a ripper of a smaller BMX bike, with great parts and seriously good geometry for a smaller rider who isn't ready for a 20 inch.
Radio's Saiko 18" is finished with an awesome matte black frame, fork and handlebar with purple highlights which is forever popular.
Perfect for the young freestyler, the Radio Saiko 18 inch BMX is a great value ride.FEATURES
- 28h wheelset to lighten up the ride
- Radio 3-piece tubular crankset with sealed bearing Mid BB
- Salt AM sealed cassette hub laced to Salt Fraction rim
- Top tube length: 18"
- Chainstay length: 12.2"
- Standover height: 7.75"
Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71.5°
- BB Height: 10.75"
- Frame: 4130 crmo down tube, 1020 hi-ten
- Fork: Radio Saiko fork, 1020 hi-ten , tapered legs
- Bars: Radio Am 18, 1020 hi-ten
- Grips: Radio Am grips, flangeless
- Stem: SALT “Junior” top loading stem, 40mm reach
- Headset: SALT “PRO” int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: Salt
- Lever: Radio Am alloy brake lever
- Brakes: Radio Am alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: Radio “Rookie” tubular 3pc crank crmo 152mm, 8 Spline
- BB: Mid 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: Radio Rookie nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT “AM” chain, 510h type
- Sprocket: Radio Vision steel 25t sprocket
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, loose ball
- Front Hub: Radio Am alloy hub, loose ball 3/8”s axle, 28h
- Rear Hub: Radio Am cassette hub, semi-sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 28h
- Front Rim: SALT “Fraction” rim, straight single wall, 28h
- Rear Rim: SALT “Fraction” rim, straight single wall, 28h
- Seat: Radio Rookie Combo seat/post
- Seat Clamp: Radio alloy seat clamp
- Tires: SALT “Tracer” 2.2" front & rear
- Weight: 11.1kg / 24.47lbs