The MOD squad! Following closely in the footsteps of the CCR is the S&M Credence MOD frame.
Taking all of that wonderful sturdy geometry, with slight tweaks like a slightly steeper head angle (although by no means twitchy at 74.5°), shorter backend, removable brake mounts (still on the chainstay of course), and regular 14mm dropouts.
If you're looking for a super bad, trail and bowl blaster frame, the S&M Credence MOD frame is the one!
- Available in Gloss Clearcoat Raw and Flat Black
- TOP TUBE LENGTHS: 21", 21.25"
- REAR END LENGTH: 13.6"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74.5°
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 9"
- B.B. HEIGHT: 11.61"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- HEAD TUBE: Integrated Campy Style
- B.B. STYLE: Mid
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Chainstay Removable
- DROPOUTS: 14mm
- SEAT POST SIZE: 1" / 25.4mm
- WEIGHT: 4.78 lbs.