The S&M Pitchfork is the ultimate OG, no taper BMX forks. Tough as nails, made in the USA and chosen by many for years. Over the years, even riders sponsored by other companies would run these forks with a different sticker.
No taper in the legs for extra toughness and no integrated bearing race means traditional or integrated headsets work with these.
- Available in Black only
- 33mm offset
- Double butted legs
- "4Q Baked" post weld heat-treated
- Welded in compression sleeve
- 6061 alloy steer tube insert for strength
- CNC machined M10 x 1.25 thread top-cap
- 3/8"/10mm dropouts only
- No bearing race allows traditional or integrated 1-1/8" head tubes
- Laser cut drop-outs
- 162mm steerer tube length
- Made in USA