The S&M Pitchfork XLT are a tough, tapered leg version of the S&M Pitchfork, which gives them a more lightweight feel while still offering the quality that S&M Bikes are known for.
Check the features, the S&M Pitchfork XLTs are strong, light and most of all, the quality ain't lacking.
Available in different sizes to accommodate different wheels, from 18 - 24".
- 100% Zinc coated before powder coating
- True Temper butted and tapered legs
- "4Q Baked" maximum heat-treated
- 166mm steerer tube length
- Welded in compression sleeve
- CNC machined top-cap, M24 x 1.5 thread
- Available in 3/8" axle dropout size only
- 33mm offset
- Built-in bearing race
- Laser cut drop-outs
- Extruded insert
- Weight: 900 grams (20")
- Made in USA