The ultimate BMX race frame, a USA made chromoly S&M Speedwagon frame!
If you want the highest quality Chromoly race frame available, then keep it real with steel! The S&M Speedwagon race frame is tough enough to take to the trails but is 100% made to race.
As an evolution to the S&M 38 Special (which has been the industry-standard for Cro-Mo race frames since S&M brought it out in 2007), the Speedwagon race frame is an improved BMX racing machine. Lower stand-over height, S-bend chainstays, and a shorter rear end. The S&M Speedwagon frame is the lightest and most responsive race frame S&M have ever made.
- Available in 21.25″ and 21.75″ top tube lengths
- 14″ – 15″ rear end length
- 74.5° head tube angle
- 8.25″ standover height
- 11.5″ BB Height
- 71° seat tube angle
- Integrated Campy Style head tube
- Euro BB
- V-Brake mounts
- 3/8″ dropouts CNC-machined
- 27.2mm seat post size (30.0mm clamp)
- WEIGHT: 1.89kg / 4.17 lbs (21.25″)