S1 Protection have stepped up their lightweight bike body armour to include this elite, high impact version.
With a higher shock absorbing foam that protects more than the standard body armour, the S1 Elite body armour is made specifically for BMX racing and other high-risk BMX moves.
Each S1 Protection BMX body armour has a zip positioned along one side, making putting it on and removal easy, keeping you cooler in between motos. This sets it apart from other bike body armour jackets on the market.
Some MTB body armour can be bulky. The S1 BMX body armour addresses that and trims any unnecessary bulk, making it very lightweight and easy to move in. The S1 elite bike armour jacket is available in kids body armour sizes.
S1 Elite Body Armour Features:
- Defence Elite S.A.M padding is 40% more protective than their regular version
- Lightweight spandex construction
- S.A.M foam padding on shoulders, abdomen, back and chest areas
- New Hard Shell Kevlar elbow pads with new integrated strap that fits and stays on the elbow
- Side zip for easy removal
- Youth X Small: Age 3 - Age 5 (Rider Height 100 - 120cm)
- Youth Small: Age 5 - Age 7 (Rider Height 115 - 135cm)
- Youth Medium: Age 7 - Age 9 (Rider Height 130 - 150cm)
- Youth Large: Age 9 - Age 11 (Rider Height 142 - 160cm)
- Youth X Large: Age 11 - Age 13 (Rider Height 152 - 168cm)
- Adult Small: Rider Height 160 - 170cm
- Adult Medium: Rider Height 165 - 178cm
- Adult Large: Rider Height 170 - 185cm
- Adult X Large: Rider Height 180 - 192cm