When it comes to old school BMX bikes, the Skyway TA is one of those legendary frames, if not the most legendary BMX frame set ever made. The original BMX distributor in Australia, BMX International, and Skyway have worked really hard to reproduce an amazing replica Skyway TA bike that just has to been seen to be believed.
This is the first time that Skyway have released a complete bike since the Skyway TA300 that was released in the late 1980s.
As nice as a replica old school BMX can get, these Skyway TA bikes are limited edition and will be a nice touch for anyone who is serious about Old School BMX bikes and wants to either start their collection, or have a replica to ride around on.
Serious attention to detail has been put in by Skyway & BMX International - you will not be disappointed.
- Full Chromoly Skyway TA Aero Frame
- Full Chromoly Skyway TA Aero Fork 1” Threaded
- Full Chromoly Skyway TA Pro Bars, 9.25” rise
- Genuine USA made Skyway Tuff Wheel II Wheels
- Genuine Skyway colour coded Tuff Pads
- Genuine Retro Tioga Comp III Tires
- Redline 402 Flight Cranks 175mm w/sealed USA BB set
- Redline 44t Flight Chainwheel
- Alloy Bear Trap Pedals
- 1” Threaded Headset
- Skyway Aero Seat
- Genuine USA made Ame Tri Grips
- Dia-Compe MX1000 Calliper Rear Brake
- Dia-Compe Tech 3 Brake Lever
- Skyway Pad Set