The Chromoly BMX race frame is a sight to behold; a real thing of beauty. In a sea of alloy and carbon, Subrosa stuck to their guns and brought out the aptly named Speedwolf frace frame.
The Subrosa Speedwolf will hunt you down with a combination of high tech features on a trustworthy build.
Subrosa developed proprietary shaped seat and down tubes that maximize the contact area and reduces flex. 3-D CNC dropouts with integrated chain adjustors, and dual chainstay bridges behind the BB make it even stiffer.
If you're the type that wants to stay true to the steel is real movement, the Subrosa Speedwolf frame is the one for you!
- 4130 chromoly tubing
- Double butted top tube and down tube
- Quick release seat clamp included
- Down tube gusset
- V-Brake mounts
- Euro BB
- Integrated chain tensioners
- Weight: 4.2 lbs for 21”
- Colours: Black, Trans Red
- Pro (21.0”), Pro XL (21.25”), Pro XXL (21.5”), Pro XXXL (21.85”) sizes
- Head tube: 74.5°
- 115mm head tube length
- Seat tube: 71°
- 27.2mm seat tube diameter
- 8” stand over height
- Chain stay length: 14.25” - 15.25”
- BB: 11.6”
- Dropouts: 3/8”