Subrosa Tiro XXL BMX Bike (2022)
SUBROSA TIRO XXL BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Long 21.3" top tube for taller riders (170 - 190cm tall)
- Sealed rear cassette hub
- Sealed tubular 3-piece cranks
- Aftermarket Subrosa and Rant parts throughout
The big rig Subrosa Tiro XXL features the longest top tube available on a BMX bike, allow for riders 6ft+ tall to get on and shred without feeling squished.
Great parts and a great look makes the Subrosa Tiro XXL bike an awesome choice.
- Toptube Length: 21.3"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.5″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Frame: Subrosa Tiro 100% 1020 Hi-Ten, Mid BB, Integrated head tube
- Fork: Chromoly Steer Tube – 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten – 2pc, 9.0″ rise
- Grips: Shadow Ol Dirty
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: Rant Bang Ur Headset
- Integrated Stem: Rant Trill Top Load
- Front Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Front Hub: 3/8″ Loose Alloy
- Rear Hub: 14mm Sealed Cassette
- Tires: Rant Squad 20″ x 2.35″
- Cranks: Chromoly 8 Spline 3pc 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Petal Steel 25t
- Chain: Rant Max 410
- Pedals: Rant Trill Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Mid 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Weight: 12.6 kg / 27.8 lbs