When the Subrosa Trey Jones signature frame is called the Wild Child, you know this thing is built for going fast and getting loose! Trey Jones wanted to celebrate the mid school with the Subrosa Wild Child frame, which is why you'll see the protruding top tube with wishbone seat stay, as well as the graphics tipping the hat to Subrosa's roots.
Be a wild child, ride the Subrosa Trey Jones frame!
The Subrosa Wild Child frame is available in matte black and matte white
- 20.5", 20.75" and 21" top tube lengths
- 75° Heat tube angle
- 71° Seat tube angle
- 11.7" BB height
- 13.5" Chainstay length
- 9" Stand over height
- 115mm head tube length
- 4130 chromoly construction
- Double butted top tube and down tube
- Weight: 4.9 lbs for 20.5"
- Brake mounts sold here separately