Sunday Model C 24" BMX Bike (2022)
SUNDAY MODEL C 24" BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- 24 inch wheels for taller/older riders who want to get a BMX
- Suited for riders 180cm+ tall
- Sealed Bearing wheelset with proven rear cassette internals
- Odyssey aftermarket pedals, seat, grips and brakes
- Sunday aftermarket parts throughout
The Sunday Model C 24 inch BMX bike will keep you rolling strong if you're a taller/bigger/older rider who wants to have a good time in the realm of BMX.
The Sunday Model C 24" bike has been the bike that all 24 inch BMX bikes are compared to, and for good reason - sturdy Sunday and Odyssey parts, built around a geometry that feels like it's smaller 20" counterpart - but with bigger wheels.
With two colours to choose from, this Sunday cruiser 24 BMX bike is made to shred, and looks the part too.
- Top Tube Length: 22"
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 14.6-14.85”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 13.75"
- Standover: 9.25”
- Frame: 22" top tube, integrated 1-1/8" head tube, chromoly downtube and dropouts
- Fork: Sunday Model-C, 24" fork w/ 2-piece chromoly steerer tube and welded pre-load
- Handlebar: Sunday 24umph XL OEM, 2-piece, 7.75" rise
- Stem: Sunday Freeze top load, 48mm
- Headset: FSA integrated conical, 1-1/8" Alloy
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- Seat: Odyssey Monogram, Pivotal
- Seat post: Sunday Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel
- Cranks: 175mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB Parts: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Rims: Sunday Lightning, 24", 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, sealed , 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: Sunday 36H, sealed, 14mm axle w/ 10T Driver
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Odyssey Pursuit OEM, 24 x 2.2" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC Z1 wide Approx.
- Weight: 13.19kg / 29.1lbs (with brakes)