The 2019 Sunday Primer BMX bike has amazing geometry on a mid sized 20.5" top tube length frame to suit those under 170cm looking for a sturdy ride.
The Sunday Primer 2019 model is stacked with time-proven Odyssey and Sunday part making it a great solid bike for any style of riding.
Finished in a stand out Grape Soda purple, this Sunday Primer looks like a custom, modern rig.
- Odyssey Path Pro 2.4" tires
- 20.5" top tube length frame with 9" rise bars
- Sealed 3-pc crankset
- Sunday Freeze top load stem & Cornerstone grips
- Head tube angle: 75.5°
- Top tube length: 20.5"
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay angle: 13.25 - 13.5"
- BB height: 11.5"
- Stand over height: 9"
- FRAME: 20.5" TT, Chromoly Dropouts
- FORK: Primer w/ Chromoly Dropouts
- HANDLEBAR: Sunday 9" Rise, 28.5" Width, 12° Back, 4 Up°
- STEM: Sunday 48mm Freeze Top-load Stem
- HEADSET: FSA Integrated
- HEADSET CAP: FSA M6 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- BRAKE: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic
- BRAKE LEVER: Mission
- GRIPS: Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- SEAT: Sunday Badge Seat and Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday, 25T, Steel
- CRANKS: 170mm, 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB PARTS: 19mm Sealed Mid
- PEDALS: Sunday Plastic
- RIMS: 36H P7-X Rim
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, 36H, Low-Flange, Looseball
- REAR HUB: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, 9T driver
- SPOKES: Steel Black
- TIRES: Odyssey Path Pro 20 x 2.40" (F+R)
- CHAIN: KMC Z410