SUNDAY PRIMER 2022 BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- 4 size top tube length options to suit riders from 150cm to 185cm tall
- Odyssey Path Pro 2.4" tires
- 9" rise bars
- Sealed Sunday cassette hub
- Sealed 3-pc crankset
- Sunday aftermarket parts!
The 2022 Sunday Primer BMX really has a bike at this entry to mid level tier down to a fine art. 4 different top tube lengths (each colour is a different length) mean that no matter your height, you can get rad. The smallest 20" top tube length even comes with a front load stem to make it a better ride for a smaller/younger rider.
Sunday BMX bikes always utilise top quality parts to make their builds, the 2022 model Primer uses sealed bearings in all the main pressure areas of a BMX bike, as well as high quality, aftermarket Sunday and Odyssey parts.
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Top tube length: 20" / 20.5" / 20.75" / 21"
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay angle: 13.25 - 13.5"
- BB height: 11.5"
- Stand over height: 9"
- FRAME: Sunday Primer 1020 Hi-Tensile steel, integrated headtube
- FORK: Primer w/ Chromoly Dropouts
- HANDLEBAR: Sunday 9" Rise, 28.5" Width, 12° Back, 4 Up°
- STEM: Sunday 48mm Freeze Front-load Stem (20" tt), Sunday Freeze 48mm Top-load stem (20.5/20.75/21" tts)
- HEADSET: FSA Integrated
- HEADSET CAP: FSA M6 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- BRAKE: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic
- BRAKE LEVER: Mission
- GRIPS: Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- SEAT: Sunday Badge Seat and Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday Sabretooth V2, 25T, Steel
- CRANKS: 170mm, 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB PARTS: 19mm Sealed Mid
- PEDALS: Wellgo Plastic
- RIMS: 36H P7-X Rim
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, 36H, Low-Flange, Looseball
- REAR HUB: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, 9T driver
- SPOKES: Steel Black
- TIRES: Odyssey Path Pro 20 x 2.40" (F+R)
- CHAIN: KMC s1