The Sunday Soundwave V3 frame is the strongest BMX frame you can get!
Sunday created the Wave series of frames in 2007 and since then have continued on creating the toughest BMX frames money can buy.
New features to the 2020 Sunday Soundwave frame includes a longer 5" headtube and shorter chainstay length to make it even better.
Of course, thanks to the 41 Thermal tubing, the Sunday Soundwave V2 frame is backed with an unconditional lifetime warranty.
- Top Tube Lengths: 20.75", 21", and 21.25"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9"
- Tire Clearance: 2.4"
- Weight: 2.22kg
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame (41-Thermal Heat Treated)
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong.
- Updated 'Boxed' chain stays help fight denting and provide clearance for larger sized rear tires.
- Wave Top Tube: Double-butted, 1.375" diameter top tube with proven Wave shaping helps fight denting.
- Wave Down Tube: Double-butted, 1.45" diameter down-tube with proven Wave shaping fight denting against contact made from a rail, ledge, coping and whatever else happens to get thrown at it.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays
- Post Weld Machined Mid BB and Headtube
- Hollow 8mm wide dropouts with Chain Tensioners
- Director Wishbone: Slimmed-down Director style wishbone is lighter and significantly stronger than previous versions
- Removable brake mounts and cable channel improvements that provides benefits with or without a brake setup.
- Black Magic rust proof coating
- 41 Thermal Processing (Lifetime Warranty): The Sunday Soundwave V3 frame uses proven 41 Thermal process allows our products to be lightweight AND strong.. backed by a legendary lifetime warranty.