The new Terrible One Ruben frame is more dialled than ever (and any Terrible One frame is always dialled). Coming with a taller 8.5" standover height, for a more stable feel.
T-1's reputation for having some of the most sought after frames due to their quality and originality and the T-1 Ruben frame is no exception.
Built to handle anything that Ruben Alcantara can throw at it, which if you've seen any of his video parts, is everything.
- Available in 21" & 21.25" top tube lengths
- 13.5" - 13.825" chainstay length (21.25" top tube)
- 74 degree head tube angle
- 71 degree seat tube angle
- 8.5" stand over height
- 11.75" bb height
- Tapered seat & chain stays
- Removable Fly 'Dylan' brake mounts (sold separately)
- Offset head tube thickness
- Signature T-1 gusset
- Integrated seat clamp
- 4mm heat treated dropouts