The Tree Lite sprocket is without a doubt, one of the most worked on sprockets in BMX. Designing a BMX sprocket that was as light as possible, without fear of breaking it, was aim and Tree succeeded.
- For use with regular (not bossless) cranks
- 22mm center bore with 19mm spacer (does not suit 24mm spindle cranks)
- I-beam shaped arms makes for incredibly high strength to weight ratio. This makes the best use of the material used to form the bridgework of the sprocket. Every single detail has been thoroughly thought out.
- Teeth have been modelled after the tooth shape used for industrial machinery. In industrial situations this engineered tooth shape keeps machinery running quietly and smoothly at very high RPM's. For BMX it makes it the smoothest running sprocket. Also the teeth are made tall to prevent the chain from derailing.
- 1/8" wide teeth
- 5/16" thick 7075 T6 Aluminium