The all new United Incarnate frame is designed to feel incredibly responsive and stiff to take the rigours of street riding (and whatever else!).
The United Incarnate frame was tested extensively through a CAD aided machine work software to implement extreme force, then handed to United team riders to give a good battering.
The shallower pitched seat tube angle to move the bottom bracket forward making the feel of the bike smaller without changing the top tube length. Meaning way better to throw about!
The Trans brown finish is sick, with some occult-ish graphics to set of the United Incarnate in stone as a badass modern frame.
- Available in 21" Top Tube Length
- 11.75" BB height
- 13" Chainstay length
- 75.5° Head tube angle
- 8.75" Standover height
- 70.25° Seat tube angle
- Japanese Sanko 4130 CRMO tubing
- Butted and tapered tubing througout
- TT & DT Gussets for added strength
- Clearance for 2.40" tyres
- Ultra slim, cast wishbone
- No Brake mounts for clean look (can not use brakes)