United's Indirect tire has been the go-to tire for the trails since it came out. United hit the nail on the head and released a 2.1" rear version with help from Back Bone co-owner Tyson Jones-Peni, keeping the same tread pattern but tightening up the grooves and slightly lowering the tread.
The result is a speedy 2.1" rear tire that is perfect for the trails but certainly doesn't feel boggy on concrete.
- Aggressive directional dirt profile combining grip and speed
- Directional tread for greater balance and stability
- Fine micro knurling across full tyre for improved grip
- Designed and developed with input from United & Back Bone team rider Tyson Jones-Peni
- 120 tpi construction / 110 psi rating
- Inflated width: 53mm / 2.10"
- Weight: 626 grams