The good times keep on rolling with the V2 version of the United Knightsbridge frame. You know the story already, Back Bone BMX co-owner Tyson Jones-Peni and Epsom trail boss Freddie Housham got the specs trail and bowl ready, but the United Knightsbridge V2 frame has been finessed even more.
A few differences are some slightly rounded sizes, ditching the flat seat stay bridge and a further lowering of the chainstays for even more brake clearance.
Clean, minimal graphics and an engraved head tube sets the United Knightsbridge V2 frame off. 100% Shred ready and available in 3 epic colours; blue groove, flat brown and gloss black.
- 4130 Seamless Sanko Japanese Tubing
- Butted and tapered tubing throughout
- Top tube and down tube gussets
- Double S bend Chain Stays suits 36t sprocket with ease (even up to 44t with minimal spacers)
- Welded chainstay brake mounts and cable routing
- Bullet tip seat and chain stay ends
- Engraved head tube
- Lowered chainstays for even more brake clearance
- Curved seat stay bridge
- Available in 21.1” / 21.4” / 21.6” top tube lengths
- 74.4° Head tube angle
- 13.9” - 14.5" Chainstay length
- 11.5" BB height
- 9.25" Stand over height
- 71° Seat tube angle
"I worked real close and really hard with United and Freddie to create the original Knightsbridge frame and I couldn't be more stoked with how it turned out. United wanted to change a couple of things for a V2 version and it's worked out great. The V2 frame feels the same as the original - which is perfect. You'll be stoked!"
- Tyson Jones-Peni