Modern day BMXers don't run brakes, modern day BMXers are running pegs, modern day BMXers like a taller standover height so the seat doesn't have to be jacked up, modern day BMXers want a shorter rear end to make 180s and manual tricks easier. Modern day BMXers run fat tires to absorb bigger impacts, modern day BMXers want a strong frame that's still light and more resistant to denting.
Modern day BMXers want - need - the Region frame from United. All those things are taken care of and more with this frame.
The ultimate modern rig.
- Available in 21" Top Tube Length
- 11.8" BB height
- 13.2" Chainstay length
- 75° Head tube angle
- 9" Standover height
- 71° Seat tube angle
- Tapered Top tube
- Tapered & Oval Downtube
- TT & DT Gussets for added strength
- Tapered seat stays & Tapered oval Chain stays
- Clearance for 2.40" tyres
- Tapered seat tube
- Invest Cast seat clamp
- Matching taper on BB & Headtube
- No Brake mounts for clean look (can not use brakes)
- Weight: 4.7lbs / 2.15 kg