The Style 112 Pro from Vans is a favourite for BMX riders everywhere - including Dakota Roche who picked his favourite colours and made it his own.
An awesome bonus that makes this an even better shoe for BMX, Dakota added an extra rubber patch on the inside where you are more likely to catch your crank arm.
Finished in a black/mole colourway with Dak's personal touches on the inner sole, this Style 112 is a winner.
- Extended rubber toe cap for extra durability
- UltraCush HD footbed
- Vans original waffle outsole
- DURACAP upper reinforcement in high wear areas for unrivalled durability
- Vans Vulc Lite construction to deliver the best in flex and traction
- Suede, canvas, and leather uppers