The Wethepeople Arrow cassette hub is the ultimate choice for the pegless BMX rider! Such a nice looking low profile hub that is very lightweight and fast rolling. The Q-LITE internals are tough as nails too, thanks to the IGUS bushing driver - which means no blown out driver bearings!
The attention to detail on the WTP Arrow cassette hub is spot on. Knurled and machined cones and enclosed axle washers give it a unique look.
The choice of hub for Back Bone BMX co-owner Tyson Jones-Peni!
- MATERIAL: full CNC 6061-T6 alloy refined hub-shell
- AXLE: 17mm 7075-T6 alloy female axle with 10mm crmo bolts (with 14mm adapter washers to suit 14mm dropouts)
- BEARINGS: 3 high quality sealed bearings in hub shell
- DRIVER: long life German designed IGUS bushing driver, 9t
- Q-LITE internals compatible with Supreme hub guards two bearings on non-drive side to increase smoothness and life of bearings
- LSD/RSD switchable driver, one piece pawl/spring system
- Alloy CNC cones specially designed cone-washers with knurled outer surface
- WEIGHT: 409 grams