Wethepeople bringing a brand new 22 inch BMX bike for 2018, the very impressive Wethepeople Audio. There is a serious 22 inch BMX movement and the Wethepeople Audio fulfils the need in spades; using a full chromoly aftermarket spec frame, fork and bar as well as we Wethepeople's own range of 22” specific parts like the Logic rim and Overbite tire.
The 22 inch BMX revolution is here, and the WTP Audio is leading the pack.
- Full Chromoly frame / fork / bars
- 22" specific Wethepeople parts
- Sealed bearing hubset
- 22" WTP Logic rims (double wall)
- Removable brakes and mounts (not pictured but assembled as standard)
- Top Tube Length: 21.9"
- Chain Stay Length: 14.2"
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.4"
- Stand Over Height: 9.15"
- Frame: WETHEPEOPLE “Audio” frame, 4130 full sanko, tapered CS and SS, removable pivots & guides
- Fork: WETHEPEOPLE "Audio" fork, butted sanko tubing, cnc steerer, 32mm offset
- Bars: WETHEPEOPLE "Audio" bar, 8.75" x 29.1", full 4130 crmo
- Grips: SALT "EX" grips
- Stem: SALTPLUS “Field” top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALTPLUS “Echo” int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: Holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALT “Moto” alloy brake lever
- Brakes: SALTPLUS "Geo XL" alloy u-brake-rear
- Cranks: SALTPLUS “PRO48” tubular 3pc crank crmo 175mm, 48 spline
- BB: SALT “Mid” 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: ÉCLAT “Slash” nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT “AM” chain, 510h type
- Sprocket: WETHEPEOPLE “4Star” 6061-T6 alloy, 25t sprocket
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: SALT “EX” hub, sb, 3/8”s female bolts, 36h,
- Rear Hub: SALT “EX” cassette hub, sb, 9t, hollow 14mm axle, 36h
- Front Rim: WETHEPEOPLE “Logic” double wall sleeved rim, 36h
- Rear Rim: WETHEPEOPLE “Logic” double wall sleeved rim, 36h
- Seat: WETHEPEOPLE “Audio” mid padded pivotal seat
- Seat Post: SALT “AM” pivotal seat post, alloy
- Seat Clamp: Integrated seat clamp
- Tires: WETHEPEOPLE "Overbite” 22" tires 2.3" front & rear