The Wethepeople Battleship frame is ultra-responsive and made to whip around the streets with ease! Dan Kruk made a few changes to make the 2019 WTP Battleship frame even more responsive.
If you want a tough BMX street frame that you can move around like no other, the WTP Battleship is the frame for you.
- Head tube angle: 75.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 12.7" slammed, optimised for 12.75" only
- BB height: 11.7"
- Stand over height: 9"
- Butted seamless Japanese 4130 tubing
- NEW Dan Kruk Design smaller hang-free 6mm thick dropout
- NEW ovalised chain stays for increased sprocket clearance
- Super responsive, technical street frame
- Hydroformed top and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
- Super short 12.7‘‘ slammed backend
- Taller 127mm extended head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
- Fully brakeless
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4“ tire
- Curved seat and chain stay bridges
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- Weight (21") - 2.42kg