For those who are chasing the big rig, the WTP Battleship Magnum frame has the same next level technology as its little brother, but features a super tall 9.75" stand over to give it a unique look and stable feel.
The unique hydroformed head tube and seat tube junction makes the Battleship Magnum frame almost indestructible.
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 12.7" - 13.25" (optimized for 12.75 - 13" for 25/9 gearing)
- BB HEIGHT: 11.7 "
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 9.75"
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Japanese seamless 4130 Chromoly tubing
- CNC machined and heat-treated Mid BB
- 6mm thick laser cut and heat-treated dropouts, new shape for perfect hubguard/peg fit even when slammed
- Unique Hydroformed seat tube for strength and rigidity
- Hydroformed top and down tube for the strongest possible connection to the headtube
- Extra thick double butted down tube
- Larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
- Super strong, technical street frame with the shortest chainstay possible
- Taller 127mm extended headtube for less spacers with an uncut fork
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.5" tire
- Investment cast seat clamp
- WEIGHT: 2.42kg / 5.35lbs