Time to get buck on the new 2021 WTP BUCK frame! Dillon Lloyd is as savage on the streets as it gets, his Wethepeople Buck frame is made to feel responsive but been extra strong and durable, thanks to the (new for 2021) pierced top tube/ seat tube junction. This means there's less flex on spins out of grinds and more strength with big drops and gaps.
Finished with epic graphics and some beautiful colour options, the WTP Buck frame is a great choice for any rider looking to get buck wild.
WTP BUCK FRAME GEOMETRY
- Head tube angle: 75.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 12.9" - 13.25"
- BB height: 11.8"
- Stand over height: 9.15"
- Pierced top tube/seat stay junction for increased strength and durability
- Butted seamless Japanese 4130 tubing
- 7mm thick investment cast and heat-treated dropout
- Ovalised, dent-resistant chain stays
- Super responsive, technical street frame
- Hydroformed top and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
- Super short 12.5‘‘ backend makes the Network frame SUPER responsive
- Taller 127mm extended head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
- Fully brakeless
- Investment cast seat clamp
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- Weight (20.5") - 2.54kg