The Wethepeople Doomsayer frame is back with new colours and new graphics for 2021.
Note: The 2021 Doomsayer frame comes with 2 sticker kits so you can choose how you'd like to roll!
Jordan Godwin's signature WTP Doomsayer frame is what happens when a rider works closely with a hi-tech BMX company to get exactly what they want out of a progressive street frame.
It's fair to say that Jordan Godwin is one of the most progressive street riders in the world and Wethepeople didn't cut him short on a new signature frame.
The WTP Doomsayer frame is stacked with features, from the hydro-formed tubing, to the higher-than-most BB and steep head angle, the Doomsayer is made to Jordan's specifics exactly, making it one of the best street frames out there.
This frame includes Wetheopeople's lifetime guarantee.
- Butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
- Brakeless frame
- Hydroformed toptube and downtube
- Oversize 20.5mm thick seat stays for increased stiffness
- Incredibly responsive 11.9” bottom bracket height
- Super steep 76.25 degree head tube
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.5 " tire
- Includes wethepeople alloy Supreme seat clamp
- 127mm extended head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
- Laser cut and cnc machined 7.5mm thick dropouts
- 20.5", 20.75" and 21" top tube lengths
- 12.95" slammed chainstay 13.2" (centered)
- 76.25° head tube angle
- 71° seat tube angle
- 11.9" BB height
- 9" stand over height
- mid bb width: 74mm
- head tube: 127mm length, cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set