WETHEPEOPLE ENVY 2021 KEY FEATURES
- Lifetime warranty frame & fork with frame featuring hydroformed tubing
- Essentially a custom bike, with the absolute best parts from WTP & Eclat
- Eclat Seismic hub set utilising the flawless, patented tooth coupling system
- 25.4mm Oversize stem and handlebar clamping area for a stronger front end
- Incredible one off parts like the amazing Eclat Bios seat & black chrome frame colour
The Wethepeople Envy.
Hands down, the best BMX bike in 2021.
The WTP Envy 2021 BMX is what stands in front of you when you want a BMX bike that has no shortcomings. Essentially a complete custom BMX bike, not just with low end aftermarket parts, but the highest level parts from Wethepeople and Eclat.
There is even some custom-on-custom parts, like the Eclat Bios seat that features some high-tech fabrics for look and grip.
The WTP Envy BMX features some of the lightest parts in the BMX world, as well as the WTP Envy XLT frame and Eclat Storm XLT fork not only being some of the lightest on the market, but also with lifetime guarantees.
In short, the Wethepeople Envy 2021 bike is nothing short of perfect.
Note: Pictured with no brakes and pegs. Bike comes with brakes fitted as standard.
- Top Tube Length: 20.5" and 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 12.9" - 13.35"
- BB Height: 11.7"
- Stand Over Height: 8.75"
- Frame: WETHEPEOPLE "ENVY XLT", 4130 full crmo, hydroformed gussets, lasercut 6.0mm dropouts, 120mm head tube
- Fork: ÉCLAT "STORM XLT" fork, post liquid heat-treated & butted sanko tubing, 24mm offset
- Bars: WETHEPEOPLE "ENVY XLT" bar, 4130 full butted sanko, post liquid heat-treated, 25.4mm clamping, 9.4" rise, 29.8" wide
- Grips:ÉCLAT “SHOGUN” flangeless grips, ÉCLAT "Tech-Bolt" barends
- Stem:ÉCLAT “DUNE” cnc alloy top loading stem, 25.4mm clamp, 30mm rise, 50mm reach
- Headset: WETHEPEOPLE “COMPACT” int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: no / holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever:ÉCLAT “SNIPER” hinged alloy brake lever, two finger version
- Brakes:ÉCLAT “TALON” u-brake with clear pads, and UNIT bridge cable (rear)
- Cranks:ÉCLAT “TIBIA” 22mm tubular 2.5pc crank crmo, 170mm, 48 spline
- BB: ÉCLAT “CNC” 22mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals:WETHEPEOPLE “LOGIC” nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain:WETHEPEOPLE “DEMAND” chain, K1 type
- Sprocket:ÉCLAT "ABYSS" sprocket, cnc, 6061-T6 alloy, 25t
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, TCS system
- Front Hub:ÉCLAT “SEISMIC" hub, 3/8s" female bolts, 36h
- Rear Hub:ÉCLAT “SEISMIC” cassette hub, sb, 9T, 14mm axle, 36h, TCS driver, RHD
- Hub Guards: ECLAT Nylon/Fiberglass (x2) front & (x2) rear hub guards
- Front Rim:ÉCLAT "E440” double wall rim, 36h, flash welded
- Rear Rim:ÉCLAT "E440” double wall rim, 36h, flash welded
- Seat: ECLAT Bios fat padded pivotal seat
- Seat Post: ÉCLAT "Torch" alloy pivotal seat post 230mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated seat clamp
- Tires:ÉCLAT “Mirage” 2.45" front & 2.35" rear
- Weight: 11.06kg / 24.38lbs