The WTP Hydra stem is smart. Why? Because it comes in 2 different rise options! You can choose the 36mm rise version to have a taller setup without stacking the headset spacers - or the more traditional 30mm rise to give you a lower bar height.
The Wethepeople Hydra stem also comes in the oversize 'OS' version - meaning you can run handlebars with a 25.4mm clamping area for an indestructible front end.
- MATERIAL: 6061-T6 alloy, full cnc machined
- STEERTUBE: 1 1/8“ threadless clamp-on
- REACH: 50mm
- RISE: 30mm or 36mm
- Shark Tooth Clamping (STC) linear knurling inside the faceplate for better hold on handlebar knurling
- Available in standard 22.2mm and oversize (OS) 25.4mm clamping
- Wider 48mm faceplate for extra grip
- WEIGHT: 336g (12.9oz)