Wethepeople have revamped the Wethepeople Justice BMX bike for 2019, offering up one of the best mid-range bikes on the market.
The WTP Justice 2019 model is stacked with new issue parts from SaltPlus, Wethepeople and Eclat, complete with street-wise hub guards and sealed bearings all over for a no-worries BMX experience.
Finished in a jaw dropping matte trans gold colour with matte black parts, this Wethepeople Justice BMX looks as good as it handles.
- Full CRMO frame, fork and bar
- Sealed bearing hubs with SALTPLUS Brace double wall rim
- SALTPLUS aftermarket parts throughout
- Top Tube Length: 20.75"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- BB Height: 11.75"
- Stand Over Height: 8.6"
- Frame: Full 4130 CRMO, tapered SS and CS, with removable brake pivots & guides
- Fork: SALTPLUS Justice fork, 4130 CRMO, CRMO butted steerer, 26mm offset
- Bars: SALTPLUS HQ handlebar, 9" rise, 29.5" width, 4130 CRMO
- Grips: Wethepeople Remote grips
- Stem: SALT Zion top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALT PRO int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: no / holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALT Moto alloy brake lever
- Brakes: ÉCLAT Talon alloy u-brake-rear
- Cranks: SALT Revo Square Drive 3pc crank, crmo 165mm, 8 spline
- BB: SALT Mid 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: Wethepeople Logic nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT “AM” chain, 510h type
- Sprocket SALT Gateway, alloy 25t sprocket
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: SALT EX alloy hub, sealed, 3/8"s female bolt, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALT EX cassette hub, full sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Front Rim: SALT Valon rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: SALTPLUS Summit straight double wall rim, 36h
- Seat: WETHEPEOPLE Bios mid padded tripod seat
- Seat Post: SALT AM alloy Pivotal post
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Tires: SALTPLUS Burn 2.4" front / 2.3" rear
- Weight: 11.79kg / 25.83bs